If any of these ten points apply to your freelance design business, you may be charging too little. The design of your web site is fundamental if wish to succeed online, iPowerWeb offers design services and helps you create your desired web site.
Pricing is very important when you offer web design services, the following are the top ten signs that you may be charging too much for your services.
1. Companies have been calling from India wanting to outsource their work to you.
2. Your 12 year old brother earns more spending cash than you flipping burgers.
3. You never run out of work, yet you are subsisting on baked beans and 2 minute noodles.
4. Your old clients don’t even bother asking you how much something is going to cost.
5. Other freelancers regularly send you hatemail.
6. Clients pay your invoices in cash from their wallet.
7. New clients are always asking what “the catch” is.
8. Even though you work 80 hour weeks your income level qualifies you for welfare payments.
9. You’ve won every job you’ve ever pitched for.
10. Your client mistakes your daily rate for an hourly one.
If web design is not your forte, remember that iPowerWeb offers all types of web design services at very affordable prices.