RapidSSL is like the QuickSSL Premium Certificate in that it:
- Offers commercial-level protection starting at 128-bit encryption.
- Is compatible with 99%+ of browsers.
- Safeguards access to your site over "https," rather than the less secure "http".
However, the RapidSSL Certificate differs from the QuickSSL Premium Certificate, because RapidSSL:
- Is backed by RapidSSL, not GeoTrust.
- Is not compatible with mobile devices.
- Comes with a $10,000 RapidSSL Warranty against mis-issuance of a certificate—not the $100,000 GeoSure Protection Plan, which covers loss of use, theft, or corruption.
- Costs only $39.95/yr, as opposed to $99/yr for the QuickSSL Premium Certificates.
More information on our SSL Certificates >>